In episode #1419, we show you how to spot marketing opportunities when growth is flat!
Tune in and hear the best tips for when, how, and how much to adjust your business model in times of crisis. We talk about why you should rather focus on conversion rates than trying to find new channels, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Spot Marketing Opportunities When Growth is Flat.
- [00:30] Why looking for new channels is a big mistake when growth is flat.
- [00:57] Opening doors on existing channels through conversion rate optimization.
- [01:35] Letting go of your original business model and adjusting to meet new conditions.
- [02:49] When to know when to pivot: when things are declining, not flat.
- [03:20] Constantly innovating by ‘killing your business’.
- [04:00] Sometimes you don’t need a drastic change; focus on surviving right now.
- [04:32] Using tools like ConversionXL, VWO, and Spiralyze to optimize conversions.
- [04:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....