In episode #1419, we show you how to spot marketing opportunities when growth is flat!
Tune in and hear the best tips for when, how, and how much to adjust your business model in times of crisis. We talk about why you should rather focus on conversion rates than trying to find new channels, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Spot Marketing Opportunities When Growth is Flat.
- [00:30] Why looking for new channels is a big mistake when growth is flat.
- [00:57] Opening doors on existing channels through conversion rate optimization.
- [01:35] Letting go of your original business model and adjusting to meet new conditions.
- [02:49] When to know when to pivot: when things are declining, not flat.
- [03:20] Constantly innovating by ‘killing your business’.
- [04:00] Sometimes you don’t need a drastic change; focus on surviving right now.
- [04:32] Using tools like ConversionXL, VWO, and Spiralyze to optimize conversions.
- [04:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...