In episode #1539, we talk about how to spot nightmare clients before they ever waste your time. Taking on difficult clients might generate more revenue, but the costs they have on you and your team might start to outweigh the benefits. Tune in today to learn how to avoid taking clients like these on, and how to ditch the ones you have already if you can afford it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Spot Nightmare Clients Before They Ever Waste Your Time.
- [00:30] What do we mean by nightmare clients?
- [01:00] Deflecting nightmare clients early by setting expectations.
- [01:25] The danger of working with energy vampires and how to spot them.
- [01:59] Using lead forms to know whether clients will be the wrong fit.
- [02:56] If you can afford it, get rid of your current nightmare clients.
- [03:30] Being the bigger person and blaming yourself when getting rid of nightmare clients.
- [03:56] Knock-on effects of working with nightmare clients – a demotivated team.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...