In episode #1882, Neil and Eric talk about getting more SEO traffic to your blog posts. Over time, this will decrease, so it’s important to make sure you stay on top of it and that you get consistent traffic. Tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Squeeze More SEO Traffic Out Of Your Blog Posts
- [00:51] Use the ClickFlow Content Decay feature.
- [01:14] Neil’s top tip on how to get more traffic.
- [02:00] Another way ClickFlow can help with traffic.
- [02:50] That’s it for today!
- [02:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Content Decay – ClickFlow
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...