In episode #1882, Neil and Eric talk about getting more SEO traffic to your blog posts. Over time, this will decrease, so it’s important to make sure you stay on top of it and that you get consistent traffic. Tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Squeeze More SEO Traffic Out Of Your Blog Posts
- [00:51] Use the ClickFlow Content Decay feature.
- [01:14] Neil’s top tip on how to get more traffic.
- [02:00] Another way ClickFlow can help with traffic.
- [02:50] That’s it for today!
- [02:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...