In episode #1677, we talk about how to stand out on social media in 2021. While trends always change and people keep finding new ways to go viral, the basic principle of zigging where others zag is still as relevant as ever. Tune in and hear about how to stay cutting edge and agile while continuing to bring in the views and likes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Stand Out on Social Media in 2021.
- [00:37] How trends change and the value of zigging while others zag.
- [01:17] Look for what is doing well and latch onto that type of content.
- [02:18] How this podcast has differentiated itself.
- [02:45] Jumping onto platforms while they are still young.
- [03:38] Bringing back older trends that end up functioning like new ones.
- [03:53] That’s it for today!
- [03:54] Go to marketingschool.io/pro for a free, 14-day trial of our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...