In episode #1371, we tell you how to start a wildly successful podcast from scratch in 2020! With more people staying home with more time on their hands, now is a better time than any to build a podcasting platform for your business! Tune into this episode to hear how you can use data, keywords and a bunch of helpful tools to get out there and capture a huge audience!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Start a Wildly Successful Podcast from Scratch in 2020.
- [00:37] Why now is a better time than any to start a podcast!
- [01:30] Interesting current data from the podcast world.
- [02:32] Ease of entry with standard tools on your computer or phone.
- [02:58] Showing an audience all your episodes for more traffic!
- [04:24] The importance of keyword research to find relevant terms.
- [04:44] Finding trending topics to discuss and boost traffic.
- [04:55] Shorter, daily episodes versus longer, less frequent posts.
- [05:21] Using the facility of show notes as a means to higher ranking.
- [06:08] There’s not too much to podcasting; why not give it a try?
- [06:32] Sticking it out and reaping the rewards after some time.
- [06:53] That’s it for today!
- [06:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...