In episode #1371, we tell you how to start a wildly successful podcast from scratch in 2020! With more people staying home with more time on their hands, now is a better time than any to build a podcasting platform for your business! Tune into this episode to hear how you can use data, keywords and a bunch of helpful tools to get out there and capture a huge audience!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Start a Wildly Successful Podcast from Scratch in 2020.
- [00:37] Why now is a better time than any to start a podcast!
- [01:30] Interesting current data from the podcast world.
- [02:32] Ease of entry with standard tools on your computer or phone.
- [02:58] Showing an audience all your episodes for more traffic!
- [04:24] The importance of keyword research to find relevant terms.
- [04:44] Finding trending topics to discuss and boost traffic.
- [04:55] Shorter, daily episodes versus longer, less frequent posts.
- [05:21] Using the facility of show notes as a means to higher ranking.
- [06:08] There’s not too much to podcasting; why not give it a try?
- [06:32] Sticking it out and reaping the rewards after some time.
- [06:53] That’s it for today!
- [06:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...