In episode #1371, we tell you how to start a wildly successful podcast from scratch in 2020! With more people staying home with more time on their hands, now is a better time than any to build a podcasting platform for your business! Tune into this episode to hear how you can use data, keywords and a bunch of helpful tools to get out there and capture a huge audience!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Start a Wildly Successful Podcast from Scratch in 2020.
- [00:37] Why now is a better time than any to start a podcast!
- [01:30] Interesting current data from the podcast world.
- [02:32] Ease of entry with standard tools on your computer or phone.
- [02:58] Showing an audience all your episodes for more traffic!
- [04:24] The importance of keyword research to find relevant terms.
- [04:44] Finding trending topics to discuss and boost traffic.
- [04:55] Shorter, daily episodes versus longer, less frequent posts.
- [05:21] Using the facility of show notes as a means to higher ranking.
- [06:08] There’s not too much to podcasting; why not give it a try?
- [06:32] Sticking it out and reaping the rewards after some time.
- [06:53] That’s it for today!
- [06:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...