In episode #844, we discuss how to start the year off strong. Tune in to hear what you can do to have a solid 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Todayâ€™s Topic: How to Start Off Strong in The New Year
- [01:03] Eric likes to look over his year and see what worked and what didnâ€™t.
- [02:15] Neil wants you to have three weekly marketing meetings (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
- [02:25] Your team can keep reflecting on the past week and what they could improve.
- [03:00] Team members should submit ideas and then implement them each week.
- [04:20] Block off time for different tasks.
- [05:50] Take different elements of our ideas that resonate with you and put them into play.
- [05:57] Thatâ€™s it for today!
- [06:01] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, weâ€™ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should weÂ talk about next?Â Please let usÂ know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode?Â If so, please leave aÂ short review.
Connect withÂ us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #962, we discuss how to target effectively on LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how you can get the right people to engage with your content....
In episode #961, we discuss whether blogging is still relevant. Tune in to hear if this method is still effective....
In episode #960, we discuss 7 simple tactics that always work. Tune in to hear how you can use social media marketing to your advantage....