In Episode #421, Eric and Neil discuss how to stay consistent with your content marketing. Tune in to learn the importance of following a routine, creating a content calendar and sticking to a 30-day timeframe.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Stay Consistent With Your Content Marketing
- 00:34 – Have a routine in place that you will follow
- 00:47 – Eric has his routine on his calendar
- 01:08 – Create a content calendar
- 01:24 – This works the best for Neil
- 01:34 – Neil uses Excel while Eric uses Smartsheet, which is almost the same tool
- 01:42 – Whatever you use, make sure to stick with it
- 01:57 – Content repurposing helps with consistency
- 02:28 – Your calendar works best with a 30-day timeframe; make updates on the content that you will create
- 02:46 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:55 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 03:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Create and follow a routine for your content marketing.
- A content calendar will help you stay focused on the tasks at hand.
- A 30-day timeframe is the best length of time to work with because of the amount of updates you’ll need to make.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...