In episode #2118, Neil and Eric talk about how to stay resilient in a turbulent market. Right now the market is experiencing a lot of uncertainty and it’s a good time to take stock of what is working for your business and what isn’t. Tune in to learn how discipline and a lean mindset can help you persevere, and even thrive, in a turbulent market.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Stay Resilient In a Turbulent Market.
- [01:19] How to invest in what’s working and cut back on what isn’t.
- [01:47] Learn how to operate a lean ship.
- [02:13] Why you should extend your runway and how to do it.
- [03:12] What to do when you need to cut back on staff.
- [04:06] A list of some of the best companies that were built during a recession.
- [04:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:28] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Startup Runway
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...