In episode #2118, Neil and Eric talk about how to stay resilient in a turbulent market. Right now the market is experiencing a lot of uncertainty and it’s a good time to take stock of what is working for your business and what isn’t. Tune in to learn how discipline and a lean mindset can help you persevere, and even thrive, in a turbulent market.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Stay Resilient In a Turbulent Market.
- [01:19] How to invest in what’s working and cut back on what isn’t.
- [01:47] Learn how to operate a lean ship.
- [02:13] Why you should extend your runway and how to do it.
- [03:12] What to do when you need to cut back on staff.
- [04:06] A list of some of the best companies that were built during a recession.
- [04:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:28] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Startup Runway
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...