In episode #1075, we discuss how to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends. Tune in to hear our methods.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Stay Up to Date With The Latest Marketing Trends
- [00:38] Eric follows a few lists he made on Twitter (for Marketers and Entrepreneurs).
- [01:00] In addition to Twitter, he uses Nuzzle to show him the newest content from the people he follows.
- [01:42] Just because something is trending, doesn’t mean it is necessarily effective.
- [02:05] TikTok, for instance, is popular, but doesn’t have a good ROI.
- [02:12] Neil likes to see what the trends are and then searches for case studies around them.
- [03:05] This research helps him determine what to focus on in the future.
- [04:15] Mastermind groups created for this purpose has proven a helpful way to discuss and dissect marketing trends.
- [04:58] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...