In episode #1075, we discuss how to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends. Tune in to hear our methods.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Stay Up to Date With The Latest Marketing Trends
- [00:38] Eric follows a few lists he made on Twitter (for Marketers and Entrepreneurs).
- [01:00] In addition to Twitter, he uses Nuzzle to show him the newest content from the people he follows.
- [01:42] Just because something is trending, doesn’t mean it is necessarily effective.
- [02:05] TikTok, for instance, is popular, but doesn’t have a good ROI.
- [02:12] Neil likes to see what the trends are and then searches for case studies around them.
- [03:05] This research helps him determine what to focus on in the future.
- [04:15] Mastermind groups created for this purpose has proven a helpful way to discuss and dissect marketing trends.
- [04:58] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...