In episode #1075, we discuss how to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends. Tune in to hear our methods.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Stay Up to Date With The Latest Marketing Trends
- [00:38] Eric follows a few lists he made on Twitter (for Marketers and Entrepreneurs).
- [01:00] In addition to Twitter, he uses Nuzzle to show him the newest content from the people he follows.
- [01:42] Just because something is trending, doesn’t mean it is necessarily effective.
- [02:05] TikTok, for instance, is popular, but doesn’t have a good ROI.
- [02:12] Neil likes to see what the trends are and then searches for case studies around them.
- [03:05] This research helps him determine what to focus on in the future.
- [04:15] Mastermind groups created for this purpose has proven a helpful way to discuss and dissect marketing trends.
- [04:58] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...