In episode #1075, we discuss how to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends. Tune in to hear our methods.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Stay Up to Date With The Latest Marketing Trends
- [00:38] Eric follows a few lists he made on Twitter (for Marketers and Entrepreneurs).
- [01:00] In addition to Twitter, he uses Nuzzle to show him the newest content from the people he follows.
- [01:42] Just because something is trending, doesn’t mean it is necessarily effective.
- [02:05] TikTok, for instance, is popular, but doesn’t have a good ROI.
- [02:12] Neil likes to see what the trends are and then searches for case studies around them.
- [03:05] This research helps him determine what to focus on in the future.
- [04:15] Mastermind groups created for this purpose has proven a helpful way to discuss and dissect marketing trends.
- [04:58] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...