In episode #1075, we discuss how to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends. Tune in to hear our methods.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Stay Up to Date With The Latest Marketing Trends
- [00:38] Eric follows a few lists he made on Twitter (for Marketers and Entrepreneurs).
- [01:00] In addition to Twitter, he uses Nuzzle to show him the newest content from the people he follows.
- [01:42] Just because something is trending, doesn’t mean it is necessarily effective.
- [02:05] TikTok, for instance, is popular, but doesn’t have a good ROI.
- [02:12] Neil likes to see what the trends are and then searches for case studies around them.
- [03:05] This research helps him determine what to focus on in the future.
- [04:15] Mastermind groups created for this purpose has proven a helpful way to discuss and dissect marketing trends.
- [04:58] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...