In Episode #81 Neil and Eric discuss how to stay up to date with latest marking news and trends—they’ll share their favorite blogs, websites, and tools you can use to make the most of your marketing journey.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends & news
- 00:37 – Read blogs like:
- 01:58 – Jon Loomer & Digital Marketer
- 02:20 – Add blogs and feeds through Unroll
- 02:42 – Don’t just look at blogs, look at developer company blogs
- 03:46 – Listen to marketing podcasts
- 04:44 – Feedly
- 04:53 – Use Panda for Google Chrome
- 05:18 – Save stuff to Pocket
- 05:35 – Stay up with trends by DOING
- 05:52 – Have your own blog or website
- 06:15 – Partake in marketing yourself
- 06:27 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reading about trends can only help so much. Try doing it yourself to learn more.
- Having a website or blog will help you market yourself more than anything.
- Utilize the tools that are available to help you grow.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...