In Episode #81 Neil and Eric discuss how to stay up to date with latest marking news and trends—they’ll share their favorite blogs, websites, and tools you can use to make the most of your marketing journey.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends & news
- 00:37 – Read blogs like:
- 01:58 – Jon Loomer & Digital Marketer
- 02:20 – Add blogs and feeds through Unroll
- 02:42 – Don’t just look at blogs, look at developer company blogs
- 03:46 – Listen to marketing podcasts
- 04:44 – Feedly
- 04:53 – Use Panda for Google Chrome
- 05:18 – Save stuff to Pocket
- 05:35 – Stay up with trends by DOING
- 05:52 – Have your own blog or website
- 06:15 – Partake in marketing yourself
- 06:27 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reading about trends can only help so much. Try doing it yourself to learn more.
- Having a website or blog will help you market yourself more than anything.
- Utilize the tools that are available to help you grow.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...