In episode #1381, we talk about how to structure a performance deal. Finding performance-based agencies can take you and your business to the next level! Tune in to hear about how to connect with the right people, moving on from deals that are not serving you and challenges you might encounter in this area.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Structure a Performance Deal.
- [00:37] What is a pay-for-performance or affiliate deal?
- [01:28] Finding individuals that already have your traffic.
- [03:01] Performance agencies that are available for your benefit.
- [04:03] The hardest part of working with a performance-based agency.
- [04:35] Moving on to a new agency if criteria are not met!
- [04:56] That’s it!
- [05:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...