In episode #1381, we talk about how to structure a performance deal. Finding performance-based agencies can take you and your business to the next level! Tune in to hear about how to connect with the right people, moving on from deals that are not serving you and challenges you might encounter in this area.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Structure a Performance Deal.
- [00:37] What is a pay-for-performance or affiliate deal?
- [01:28] Finding individuals that already have your traffic.
- [03:01] Performance agencies that are available for your benefit.
- [04:03] The hardest part of working with a performance-based agency.
- [04:35] Moving on to a new agency if criteria are not met!
- [04:56] That’s it!
- [05:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...