In episode #1381, we talk about how to structure a performance deal. Finding performance-based agencies can take you and your business to the next level! Tune in to hear about how to connect with the right people, moving on from deals that are not serving you and challenges you might encounter in this area.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Structure a Performance Deal.
- [00:37] What is a pay-for-performance or affiliate deal?
- [01:28] Finding individuals that already have your traffic.
- [03:01] Performance agencies that are available for your benefit.
- [04:03] The hardest part of working with a performance-based agency.
- [04:35] Moving on to a new agency if criteria are not met!
- [04:56] That’s it!
- [05:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...