In episode #1852, we talk about how to structure your blog according to the ‘blog plus’ model. If you look at companies like HubSpot or NP Digital, you’ll notice that their websites don’t just have a blog section but an entire resources section that includes but is not limited to their blog-based content. Using this model means you can put all the content you make in one place, which makes far more sense.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Structure Your Blog in 2021
- [00:26] Using a ‘blog plus’ content model with additional resources.
- [01:06] How Neil organizes his website using a blog plus model.
- [01:49] Making all your content easily accessible if you make a lot of different types.
- [02:22] Running tests to see which content types are doing the best and worst.
- [02:54] That’s it for today!
- [02:55] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...