In episode #1852, we talk about how to structure your blog according to the ‘blog plus’ model. If you look at companies like HubSpot or NP Digital, you’ll notice that their websites don’t just have a blog section but an entire resources section that includes but is not limited to their blog-based content. Using this model means you can put all the content you make in one place, which makes far more sense.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Structure Your Blog in 2021
- [00:26] Using a ‘blog plus’ content model with additional resources.
- [01:06] How Neil organizes his website using a blog plus model.
- [01:49] Making all your content easily accessible if you make a lot of different types.
- [02:22] Running tests to see which content types are doing the best and worst.
- [02:54] That’s it for today!
- [02:55] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...