In episode #1852, we talk about how to structure your blog according to the ‘blog plus’ model. If you look at companies like HubSpot or NP Digital, you’ll notice that their websites don’t just have a blog section but an entire resources section that includes but is not limited to their blog-based content. Using this model means you can put all the content you make in one place, which makes far more sense.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Structure Your Blog in 2021
- [00:26] Using a ‘blog plus’ content model with additional resources.
- [01:06] How Neil organizes his website using a blog plus model.
- [01:49] Making all your content easily accessible if you make a lot of different types.
- [02:22] Running tests to see which content types are doing the best and worst.
- [02:54] That’s it for today!
- [02:55] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...