In episode #1852, we talk about how to structure your blog according to the ‘blog plus’ model. If you look at companies like HubSpot or NP Digital, you’ll notice that their websites don’t just have a blog section but an entire resources section that includes but is not limited to their blog-based content. Using this model means you can put all the content you make in one place, which makes far more sense.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Structure Your Blog in 2021
- [00:26] Using a ‘blog plus’ content model with additional resources.
- [01:06] How Neil organizes his website using a blog plus model.
- [01:49] Making all your content easily accessible if you make a lot of different types.
- [02:22] Running tests to see which content types are doing the best and worst.
- [02:54] That’s it for today!
- [02:55] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...