In episode #1852, we talk about how to structure your blog according to the ‘blog plus’ model. If you look at companies like HubSpot or NP Digital, you’ll notice that their websites don’t just have a blog section but an entire resources section that includes but is not limited to their blog-based content. Using this model means you can put all the content you make in one place, which makes far more sense.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Structure Your Blog in 2021
- [00:26] Using a ‘blog plus’ content model with additional resources.
- [01:06] How Neil organizes his website using a blog plus model.
- [01:49] Making all your content easily accessible if you make a lot of different types.
- [02:22] Running tests to see which content types are doing the best and worst.
- [02:54] That’s it for today!
- [02:55] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...