In episode #952, we discuss structuring marketing teams. Tune in to hear how we structure our teams and what you can learn from our methods.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Structure Your Content Marketing Team
- [00:52] Eric’s team manages a dozen or so types of content.
- [01:50] Neil’s team manages about the same amount of content.
- [03:25] Each person on Eric’s team has a specific role.
- [04:05] They are a mix of full-time and contract workers.
- [05:45] Eric’s content is up significantly.
- [05:57] It generally doesn’t make sense to have everyone on your content marketing team be full time, as there is an ebb and flow to content creation.
- [07:30] That’s it for today!
- [07:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...