In episode #952, we discuss structuring marketing teams. Tune in to hear how we structure our teams and what you can learn from our methods.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Structure Your Content Marketing Team
- [00:52] Eric’s team manages a dozen or so types of content.
- [01:50] Neil’s team manages about the same amount of content.
- [03:25] Each person on Eric’s team has a specific role.
- [04:05] They are a mix of full-time and contract workers.
- [05:45] Eric’s content is up significantly.
- [05:57] It generally doesn’t make sense to have everyone on your content marketing team be full time, as there is an ebb and flow to content creation.
- [07:30] That’s it for today!
- [07:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....