In episode #952, we discuss structuring marketing teams. Tune in to hear how we structure our teams and what you can learn from our methods.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Structure Your Content Marketing Team
- [00:52] Eric’s team manages a dozen or so types of content.
- [01:50] Neil’s team manages about the same amount of content.
- [03:25] Each person on Eric’s team has a specific role.
- [04:05] They are a mix of full-time and contract workers.
- [05:45] Eric’s content is up significantly.
- [05:57] It generally doesn’t make sense to have everyone on your content marketing team be full time, as there is an ebb and flow to content creation.
- [07:30] That’s it for today!
- [07:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...