In episode #952, we discuss structuring marketing teams. Tune in to hear how we structure our teams and what you can learn from our methods.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Structure Your Content Marketing Team
- [00:52] Eric’s team manages a dozen or so types of content.
- [01:50] Neil’s team manages about the same amount of content.
- [03:25] Each person on Eric’s team has a specific role.
- [04:05] They are a mix of full-time and contract workers.
- [05:45] Eric’s content is up significantly.
- [05:57] It generally doesn’t make sense to have everyone on your content marketing team be full time, as there is an ebb and flow to content creation.
- [07:30] That’s it for today!
- [07:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...