How to Structure Your NFT Project The Right Way
In episode #1976, we speak about how to structure your NFT project the right way, using Eric’s approach to his Leveling Up Heroes NFT project as a reference point. When you are thinking about incorporating NFTs into your marketing, it is almost like starting a new business. An NFT project has to have its own team, releasing, marketing, and operations. Tune in to hear how Eric found his team, who it consists of, how he structures communications within it, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Structure Your NFT Project The Right Way.
- [00:50] As a founder you have to be the boots on the ground.
- [01:16] How Eric learned about how to structure his team.
- [01:51] Community managers, developers, artists, project managers,
- [02:46] How often Eric has stand-ups with his team.
- [03:32] The three most important practices for structuring communications and promotions.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:09] Go to https://marketingschool.io for more resources based on today’s topic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up Heroes Whitelist
- Gary V
- Tom Bilyeu
- Founder’s Key
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...