How to Structure Your NFT Project The Right Way
In episode #1976, we speak about how to structure your NFT project the right way, using Eric’s approach to his Leveling Up Heroes NFT project as a reference point. When you are thinking about incorporating NFTs into your marketing, it is almost like starting a new business. An NFT project has to have its own team, releasing, marketing, and operations. Tune in to hear how Eric found his team, who it consists of, how he structures communications within it, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Structure Your NFT Project The Right Way.
- [00:50] As a founder you have to be the boots on the ground.
- [01:16] How Eric learned about how to structure his team.
- [01:51] Community managers, developers, artists, project managers,
- [02:46] How often Eric has stand-ups with his team.
- [03:32] The three most important practices for structuring communications and promotions.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:09] Go to https://marketingschool.io for more resources based on today’s topic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up Heroes Whitelist
- Gary V
- Tom Bilyeu
- Founder’s Key
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...