In episode #954, we discuss how you should structure your SEO team. Tune in to hear how you should structure your SEO team for greater success.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Structure Your SEO Team
- [00:45] Neil does a region-based search for team members.
- [01:05] He likes to look internationally for people to write content for their native country.
- [01:45] Eric once worked for an SEO strategist.
- [02:05] On this team, there was a lead, a strategist, and a tactician.
- [02:25] This was for a large company, so this won’t necessary be smart to replicate at a smaller company.
- [02:45] For smaller companies, you can have a manager and team members that serve specific purposes, like social and link-building.
- [03:25] It’s very important to hire someone for content repurposing.
- [04:45] Eric used to post Marketing School on YouTube, but has since stopped, because it was hurting the channel.
- [05:15] Heavy content is important when you’re starting out.
- [05:41] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...