In episode #954, we discuss how you should structure your SEO team. Tune in to hear how you should structure your SEO team for greater success.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Structure Your SEO Team
- [00:45] Neil does a region-based search for team members.
- [01:05] He likes to look internationally for people to write content for their native country.
- [01:45] Eric once worked for an SEO strategist.
- [02:05] On this team, there was a lead, a strategist, and a tactician.
- [02:25] This was for a large company, so this won’t necessary be smart to replicate at a smaller company.
- [02:45] For smaller companies, you can have a manager and team members that serve specific purposes, like social and link-building.
- [03:25] It’s very important to hire someone for content repurposing.
- [04:45] Eric used to post Marketing School on YouTube, but has since stopped, because it was hurting the channel.
- [05:15] Heavy content is important when you’re starting out.
- [05:41] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...