In episode #954, we discuss how you should structure your SEO team. Tune in to hear how you should structure your SEO team for greater success.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Structure Your SEO Team
- [00:45] Neil does a region-based search for team members.
- [01:05] He likes to look internationally for people to write content for their native country.
- [01:45] Eric once worked for an SEO strategist.
- [02:05] On this team, there was a lead, a strategist, and a tactician.
- [02:25] This was for a large company, so this won’t necessary be smart to replicate at a smaller company.
- [02:45] For smaller companies, you can have a manager and team members that serve specific purposes, like social and link-building.
- [03:25] It’s very important to hire someone for content repurposing.
- [04:45] Eric used to post Marketing School on YouTube, but has since stopped, because it was hurting the channel.
- [05:15] Heavy content is important when you’re starting out.
- [05:41] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...