In episode #1120, we discuss how to supercharge your engagements. Tune in to hear how you can boost all of your social engagements.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Supercharge Your Engagements
- [00:40] Encouraging comments will help bump your post.
- [01:01] Try responding to comments that you receive and engage followers.
- [02:12] This strategy doesn’t work as well as it used to, because algorithms detect if you’re outright asking for comments.
- [02:36] Play to the specific platform on which you are posting.
- [02:57] Live is a priority right now on LinkedIn.
- [03:25] Email blasts used to help boost engagements, but it isn’t working as well as it once did.
- [03:55] You need native engagements on social platforms.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:23] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....