In episode #1120, we discuss how to supercharge your engagements. Tune in to hear how you can boost all of your social engagements.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Supercharge Your Engagements
- [00:40] Encouraging comments will help bump your post.
- [01:01] Try responding to comments that you receive and engage followers.
- [02:12] This strategy doesn’t work as well as it used to, because algorithms detect if you’re outright asking for comments.
- [02:36] Play to the specific platform on which you are posting.
- [02:57] Live is a priority right now on LinkedIn.
- [03:25] Email blasts used to help boost engagements, but it isn’t working as well as it once did.
- [03:55] You need native engagements on social platforms.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:23] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...