In episode #1120, we discuss how to supercharge your engagements. Tune in to hear how you can boost all of your social engagements.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Supercharge Your Engagements
- [00:40] Encouraging comments will help bump your post.
- [01:01] Try responding to comments that you receive and engage followers.
- [02:12] This strategy doesn’t work as well as it used to, because algorithms detect if you’re outright asking for comments.
- [02:36] Play to the specific platform on which you are posting.
- [02:57] Live is a priority right now on LinkedIn.
- [03:25] Email blasts used to help boost engagements, but it isn’t working as well as it once did.
- [03:55] You need native engagements on social platforms.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:23] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...