In Episode #107 Eric and Neil highlight how you can take advantage of untapped ad opportunities. Listen to learn about the untapped opportunities that are available to you, and discover whether or not they are compatible with your business and budget.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to take advantage of untapped ad opportunities
- 00:33 – Check Twitch and see if it suits your target demographic
- 01:26 – Email bloggers around your niche and ask for advertisement opportunities
- 02:02 – It doesn’t cost very much
- 02:27 – And it converts well
- 02:41 – Podcast advertising on Midroll
- 03:12 – Driving leads from podcasts
- 03:42 – Pinterest ads can yield good ROI
- 03:50 – Taboola and Outbrain
- 04:23 – Apple’s new app ads
- 04:48 – Youtube ads
- 05:33 – Waze ads
- 06:11 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Give unconventional platforms a try for advertising.
- Ads don’t have to cost much $$$.
- Check to see if your target demographics are compatible to the ads you’re looking into.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...