How to Talk Directly to Your Customer’s Desires
In episode #1708, we speak about how to talk directly to your customer’s desires. As business owners it’s vital that we get out of our own heads and echo chambers, and by connecting with your customer base you can get to know what they want and think in order to be better serve them. Tune in to hear some great recommended resources for this task!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Talk Directly to Your Customer’s Desires.
- [00:27] Early lessons in ‘product/market fit’; getting to grips with your customers.
- [01:33] Getting out of a vacuum and meeting your customers where they are.
- [03:38] The power of customer conversations for understanding your business!
- [04:05] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...