How to Talk Directly to Your Customer’s Desires
In episode #1708, we speak about how to talk directly to your customer’s desires. As business owners it’s vital that we get out of our own heads and echo chambers, and by connecting with your customer base you can get to know what they want and think in order to be better serve them. Tune in to hear some great recommended resources for this task!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Talk Directly to Your Customer’s Desires.
- [00:27] Early lessons in ‘product/market fit’; getting to grips with your customers.
- [01:33] Getting out of a vacuum and meeting your customers where they are.
- [03:38] The power of customer conversations for understanding your business!
- [04:05] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...