In episode #962, we discuss how to target effectively on LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how you can get the right people to engage with your content.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Target Effectively on LinkedIn
- [00:38] On LinkedIn, you can target job titles, specialties, or seniority.
- [00:56] Targeting job titles is the easiest option.
- [01:16] Although everyone has odd titles nowadays.
- [01:30] The specialties option allows you to search for job function.
- [01:42] Seniority helps you narrow down the level of employee you are seeking.
- [02:10] It’s all about the content you produce.
- [02:24] Post content that’s related to your business.
- [03:02] When your post is more specific, you will get engagements from real leads.
- [03:30] LinkedIn groups are an option.
- [03:45] Retargeting is another option.
- [04:00] It’s about layering the options, so you can laser-target.
- [04:15] That’s all for today!
- [04:49] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...