In episode #962, we discuss how to target effectively on LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how you can get the right people to engage with your content.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Target Effectively on LinkedIn
- [00:38] On LinkedIn, you can target job titles, specialties, or seniority.
- [00:56] Targeting job titles is the easiest option.
- [01:16] Although everyone has odd titles nowadays.
- [01:30] The specialties option allows you to search for job function.
- [01:42] Seniority helps you narrow down the level of employee you are seeking.
- [02:10] It’s all about the content you produce.
- [02:24] Post content that’s related to your business.
- [03:02] When your post is more specific, you will get engagements from real leads.
- [03:30] LinkedIn groups are an option.
- [03:45] Retargeting is another option.
- [04:00] It’s about layering the options, so you can laser-target.
- [04:15] That’s all for today!
- [04:49] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...