In episode #962, we discuss how to target effectively on LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how you can get the right people to engage with your content.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Target Effectively on LinkedIn
- [00:38] On LinkedIn, you can target job titles, specialties, or seniority.
- [00:56] Targeting job titles is the easiest option.
- [01:16] Although everyone has odd titles nowadays.
- [01:30] The specialties option allows you to search for job function.
- [01:42] Seniority helps you narrow down the level of employee you are seeking.
- [02:10] It’s all about the content you produce.
- [02:24] Post content that’s related to your business.
- [03:02] When your post is more specific, you will get engagements from real leads.
- [03:30] LinkedIn groups are an option.
- [03:45] Retargeting is another option.
- [04:00] It’s about layering the options, so you can laser-target.
- [04:15] That’s all for today!
- [04:49] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...