In episode #1795, Neil and Eric talk about how you can teach without giving all the answers away. There are different ways you can approach this based on what fits your marketing strategy, so tune in today to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Teach Without Giving All the Answers.
- [00:51] The main way course creators don’t give away too much content.
- [01:44] How Eric and Neil’s approach differs from normal course creators.
- [02:02] Hear what you should not do.
- [02:45] Overdelivering is what will build a great community in the long run.
- [03:22] Some things are long-term plays, so don’t monetize every single thing.
- [03:26] That’s it for today!
- [03:26] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...