In episode #1955, Neil and Eric talk about how to throw a remarkable mastermind. Tuning in you’ll hear about the importance of relationships, curation, and how to create an event that will keep participants engaged and consolidate their learning. Listen in on today’s episode to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Throw A Remarkable Mastermind.
- [00:50] Learn why you need a diverse range of people who can learn from one another.
- [01:48] How to create a mix of activities to make it an engaging experience.
- [02:45] Curation and a sense of intimacy is important.
- [03:05] The importance of a dynamic range of speakers and activities.
- [04:15] Use themes and topics to help participants compartmentalize their learnings.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:52] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Vanessa Lau
- Cody Sanchez
- Patrick Campbell
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....