In episode #2241, we talk about how to throw a slam dunk live event! If you are wanting to host something impactful for all your attendees, we offer you a few tips and tricks that help you on your way. Tune in to learn more about where to put your energy, how high to aim, and selecting the right people to show up!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Throw A Slam Dunk Live Event.
- [00:27] The event that Eric recently threw in Beverly Hills.
- [01:17] Breaking down the priorities of events, and why people are the main focus.
- [02:17] Creating an event that has space for connection, collaboration, and elevation.
- [03:22] Why filtering the attendees can the boost the value on offer.
- [04:04] Reasons to attend different size events to spread a wider net.
- [04:32] The infrastructure and planning that goes into something memorable.
- [05:15] That is it for today!
- [05:20] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Leveling Up Mastermind
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...