In episode #2241, we talk about how to throw a slam dunk live event! If you are wanting to host something impactful for all your attendees, we offer you a few tips and tricks that help you on your way. Tune in to learn more about where to put your energy, how high to aim, and selecting the right people to show up!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Throw A Slam Dunk Live Event.
- [00:27] The event that Eric recently threw in Beverly Hills.
- [01:17] Breaking down the priorities of events, and why people are the main focus.
- [02:17] Creating an event that has space for connection, collaboration, and elevation.
- [03:22] Why filtering the attendees can the boost the value on offer.
- [04:04] Reasons to attend different size events to spread a wider net.
- [04:32] The infrastructure and planning that goes into something memorable.
- [05:15] That is it for today!
- [05:20] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Leveling Up Mastermind
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...