In episode #1078, we discuss how to throw a successful live event. Tune in to hear how we did it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Throw A Successful Live Event
- [01:07] For our first event, it went well.
- [02:17] Everything was laid out for us at the venue.
- [02:27] Eric gave the LA office a day off, because he needed them to come in on Saturday to help with the event.
- [03:00] We had speakers come in from all over the States.
- [04:30] Eric bartered with his friend to bring a food truck to the live event in exchange for two months of free services.
- [05:10] We prepared for about six months to put on this live event.
- [06:08] That’s it for today!
- [06:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...