In episode #1078, we discuss how to throw a successful live event. Tune in to hear how we did it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Throw A Successful Live Event
- [01:07] For our first event, it went well.
- [02:17] Everything was laid out for us at the venue.
- [02:27] Eric gave the LA office a day off, because he needed them to come in on Saturday to help with the event.
- [03:00] We had speakers come in from all over the States.
- [04:30] Eric bartered with his friend to bring a food truck to the live event in exchange for two months of free services.
- [05:10] We prepared for about six months to put on this live event.
- [06:08] That’s it for today!
- [06:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything....
In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon....