In episode #1078, we discuss how to throw a successful live event. Tune in to hear how we did it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Throw A Successful Live Event
- [01:07] For our first event, it went well.
- [02:17] Everything was laid out for us at the venue.
- [02:27] Eric gave the LA office a day off, because he needed them to come in on Saturday to help with the event.
- [03:00] We had speakers come in from all over the States.
- [04:30] Eric bartered with his friend to bring a food truck to the live event in exchange for two months of free services.
- [05:10] We prepared for about six months to put on this live event.
- [06:08] That’s it for today!
- [06:17] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...