In episode #999, we discuss how to throw an event without losing money. Tune in to see how it can be done!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Throw an Event Without Losing Money
- [01:07] Live events are great ways to connect with clients and other industry professionals.
- [02:30] To cover costs, have people and businesses sponsor the event.
- [03:05] You can also have VIP experiences that are a way to upsell.
- [04:45] Watch Grant Cardone and Russell Brunson, as they are great examples of on-stage selling.
- [05:00] Neil was asked a question at an event and wasn’t sure how to respond, because he is bad at selling.
- [05:42] That’s it for today.
- [06:26] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...