In episode #999, we discuss how to throw an event without losing money. Tune in to see how it can be done!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Throw an Event Without Losing Money
- [01:07] Live events are great ways to connect with clients and other industry professionals.
- [02:30] To cover costs, have people and businesses sponsor the event.
- [03:05] You can also have VIP experiences that are a way to upsell.
- [04:45] Watch Grant Cardone and Russell Brunson, as they are great examples of on-stage selling.
- [05:00] Neil was asked a question at an event and wasn’t sure how to respond, because he is bad at selling.
- [05:42] That’s it for today.
- [06:26] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
How to Rank on Page 1 of Google in 2021...
If You Should Pay To Promote Your Content...