In episode #783, Eric and Neil discuss putting on a Mastermind group or conference. Tune in to hear how Eric put on a Mastermind weekend.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Throw Your Own Mastermind
- [00:45] Eric through his own Mastermind.
- [00:55] He has been part of an Entrepreneurs’ group for a while.
- [01:00] Recently, they were in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and it inspired him to do a four-day Mastermind group.
- [01:36] It is important to surround yourself with the “right” people on a regular basis.
- [01:54] Eric mandated that there be no technology during the Mastermind, so there would be no distractions.
- [02:15] The 9 people that attended were friends and/or acquaintances.
- [02:35] When doing a Mastermind, make sure it includes people you don’t talk to on a regular basis, so you get fresh perspectives.
- [03:05] Eric has already implemented some great ideas he got from the Mastermind.
- [03:45] Eric didn’t make money, but total cost was $3000 for the weekend.
- [04:05] He decided that everyone would pay at cost.
- [04:25] His main purpose was not to make money, but to learn.
- [04:45] The things learned will last longer than the money that could have potentially been made.
- [05:15] Eric is looking forward to doing it again.
- [05:25] In order to get people to attend, Eric sent an email to a select group of people (he created the parameters based on the desired outcome of the Mastermind).
- [05:55] He sent a simple email invitation.
- [06:10] The response rate was less than 100%, because all but one invitee attended.
- [06:51] Keeping it small (max 15 people) is for the best.
- [07:20] That’s all for today!
- [07:27] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...