In Episode #268, Eric and Neil discuss how to track brand awareness. Tune in to learn just how important it is to be on top of your brand awareness, the tools that you will help you track your brand’s online presence, and the NEW giveaway from Marketing School.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Track Brand Awareness
- 00:37 – Neil firmly believes in branding
- 00:57 – There are few things you can do to track brand awareness
- 01:00 – One is to survey people in your industry asking how well they know your brand
- 01:10 – Second is to use Google Trends to scope out the businesses you want to check and compare with your brand
- 01:35 – What Eric learned from Brendon Burchard, a fellow marketer
- 01:43 – A brand isn’t just a logo, it’s a story
- 02:26 – When tracking brands, use Google Alerts or Mention to track keywords
- 02:41 – You can be updated in real time when someone mentions your brand
- 03:00 – You can then start a relationship with someone who mentions your brand and help them if needed
- 03:21 – Use Google Search Console to check on your monthly impressions
- 03:46 – Marketing School is giving away a free tool called LeadQuizzes which allows you to make quizzes for your target market
- 04:05 – A one year annual prescription will go to 5 people
- 04:16 – To win, rate, review, and subscribe to Marketing School
- 04:21 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 04:38 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Branding is significant to one’s success – your brand should stick in people’s minds.
- Track yours and your competitors’ brands to find out how to stay ahead.
- Build a relationship with those who mention or appreciate your brand—it can be a potential partnership.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...