In episode #996, we discuss how to uncover your competitor’s content strategy. Tune in to hear this great new way to get all the juicy details you want and need.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Uncover Your Competitor’s Content Strategy
- [00:45] Ahrefs has a new feature that allows you to see the details about your competition’s content.
- [01:20] We tested this by entering Backlinko into Ahrefs.
- [02:30] This is a great way to get a baseline for your own methods and if they measure up.
- [02:55] Ahrefs is getting into the Search Engine game.
- [03:05] So far, this new tool they have made is accurate.
- [03:15] Check out the content explorer for yourself!
- [03:27] That’s it for today!
- [03:54] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...