In episode #1006, we discuss how you can figure out your competitor’s Facebook Strategy. Tune in to hear how you can figure out their plan of attack.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Uncover Your Competitor’s Facebook Strategy
- [00:42] We’re not talking about organic traffic.
- [01:01] Go to their Facebook page and there will be a link that says, “info and ads”.
- [01:25] This will show you every single ad they are running.
- [01:37] Go to their landing pages and see how they are converting people.
- [01:55] After you see how they are converting, you can replicate their process.
- [02:00] Facebook has their own library for ads.
- [02:07] If you go to the Facebook ads library, you should be able to find things in your niche.
- [02:30] Big Spy is a great tool that will show you everything running in the marketing category.
- [03:10] That’s it for today!
- [03:12] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...