In episode #1006, we discuss how you can figure out your competitor’s Facebook Strategy. Tune in to hear how you can figure out their plan of attack.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Uncover Your Competitor’s Facebook Strategy
- [00:42] We’re not talking about organic traffic.
- [01:01] Go to their Facebook page and there will be a link that says, “info and ads”.
- [01:25] This will show you every single ad they are running.
- [01:37] Go to their landing pages and see how they are converting people.
- [01:55] After you see how they are converting, you can replicate their process.
- [02:00] Facebook has their own library for ads.
- [02:07] If you go to the Facebook ads library, you should be able to find things in your niche.
- [02:30] Big Spy is a great tool that will show you everything running in the marketing category.
- [03:10] That’s it for today!
- [03:12] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...