In episode #1006, we discuss how you can figure out your competitor’s Facebook Strategy. Tune in to hear how you can figure out their plan of attack.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Uncover Your Competitor’s Facebook Strategy
- [00:42] We’re not talking about organic traffic.
- [01:01] Go to their Facebook page and there will be a link that says, “info and ads”.
- [01:25] This will show you every single ad they are running.
- [01:37] Go to their landing pages and see how they are converting people.
- [01:55] After you see how they are converting, you can replicate their process.
- [02:00] Facebook has their own library for ads.
- [02:07] If you go to the Facebook ads library, you should be able to find things in your niche.
- [02:30] Big Spy is a great tool that will show you everything running in the marketing category.
- [03:10] That’s it for today!
- [03:12] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...