In episode #1006, we discuss how you can figure out your competitor’s Facebook Strategy. Tune in to hear how you can figure out their plan of attack.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Uncover Your Competitor’s Facebook Strategy
- [00:42] We’re not talking about organic traffic.
- [01:01] Go to their Facebook page and there will be a link that says, “info and ads”.
- [01:25] This will show you every single ad they are running.
- [01:37] Go to their landing pages and see how they are converting people.
- [01:55] After you see how they are converting, you can replicate their process.
- [02:00] Facebook has their own library for ads.
- [02:07] If you go to the Facebook ads library, you should be able to find things in your niche.
- [02:30] Big Spy is a great tool that will show you everything running in the marketing category.
- [03:10] That’s it for today!
- [03:12] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...