In episode #1006, we discuss how you can figure out your competitor’s Facebook Strategy. Tune in to hear how you can figure out their plan of attack.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Uncover Your Competitor’s Facebook Strategy
- [00:42] We’re not talking about organic traffic.
- [01:01] Go to their Facebook page and there will be a link that says, “info and ads”.
- [01:25] This will show you every single ad they are running.
- [01:37] Go to their landing pages and see how they are converting people.
- [01:55] After you see how they are converting, you can replicate their process.
- [02:00] Facebook has their own library for ads.
- [02:07] If you go to the Facebook ads library, you should be able to find things in your niche.
- [02:30] Big Spy is a great tool that will show you everything running in the marketing category.
- [03:10] That’s it for today!
- [03:12] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...