In episode #2287, Neil and Eric talk about how to use AI-produced video. We’ve seen dramatic advancements in AI in the past few months. Tune in as we discuss the latest developments in AI-produced videos, our favorite tools, and how to use them!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Use AI-Produced Video.
- [00:25] Learn about Imagen, Google’s new text-to-image diffusion model.
- [00:58] How text-to-image AI will help companies save money on the video editing process.
- [02:14] Examples of companies that are providing the tools for AI-generated content.
- [03:57] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Stable Diffusion
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...