In episode #930, we discuss how to use Amazon for content and product development. Tune in to hear how you can use reviews to your advantage.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Use Amazon for Content and Product Development
- [00:38] People feel compelled to write all kinds of reviews on Amazon, which gives you valuable insight.
- [01:06] Squatty Potty is a bathroom tool. If you wanted to make a product that competed, you would find out what the shortcomings are and make a superior product.
- [02:00] Neil loves the 1-3 star reviews, because it gives him good product development and content marketing ideas.
- [02:45] Look at marketing as finding problems and coming up with solutions.
- [03:22] The 4 and 5 star reviews don’t tell you as much as the other reviews.
- [03:42] 1 star reviews are usually just pissed out customers, so 2-3 star reviews will be the most helpful.
- [04:20] Look for feedback on ways to improve your competing product.
- [04:24] That’s it for today!
- [04:31] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...