In Episode #449, Eric and Neil discuss how to use emojis in your marketing. Tune in to learn why you should integrate emojis into your campaigns. You’ll learn how Eric and Neil utilize them and why emojis can even humanize a bot’s response to offer a more personalized experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Use Emojis in Your Marketing
- 00:35 – Eric has subscribed to CB Insights which involves the venture capital and private equity world
- 00:58 – Their email caught Eric’s attention because of the use of an emoji
- 01:15 – Emojis create an emotional connection
- 01:28 – Drip allows you to add an emoji—something Eric uses
- 01:48 – Even if it’s a bot, using an emoji makes the message feel more personal
- 01:59 – You can also integrate emojis into your blog post
- 02:38 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:46 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:55 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Emojis can easily grab the reader’s attention.
- Adding an emoji to your messages and campaigns makes it more personal.
- Add emojis to your personal blog posts, too, as a way to connect with your audience.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...