In Episode #449, Eric and Neil discuss how to use emojis in your marketing. Tune in to learn why you should integrate emojis into your campaigns. You’ll learn how Eric and Neil utilize them and why emojis can even humanize a bot’s response to offer a more personalized experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Use Emojis in Your Marketing
- 00:35 – Eric has subscribed to CB Insights which involves the venture capital and private equity world
- 00:58 – Their email caught Eric’s attention because of the use of an emoji
- 01:15 – Emojis create an emotional connection
- 01:28 – Drip allows you to add an emoji—something Eric uses
- 01:48 – Even if it’s a bot, using an emoji makes the message feel more personal
- 01:59 – You can also integrate emojis into your blog post
- 02:38 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:46 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:55 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Emojis can easily grab the reader’s attention.
- Adding an emoji to your messages and campaigns makes it more personal.
- Add emojis to your personal blog posts, too, as a way to connect with your audience.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...