In Episode #443, Eric and Neil discuss how to use Google Trends to improve your SEO. Tune in to learn how Google Trends can give you an edge with your content. From seeing what’s currently trending online to discovering what pops up when you search your keywords, Google Trends gives you a picture of how you can improve your game.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Use Google Trends to Improve Your SEO
- 00:35 – Search for keywords that you are ranking for and Google Trends will give you additional ideas
- 00:58 – Google Trends will tell you what’s currently hot and integrate that content onto your website
- 01:25 – Eric is currently interested with cryptocurrency and he knows which keywords he needs to include in his writing
- 02:00 – Search for your brand on Google Trends to give you a better idea about whether or not you need to work on your branding
- 02:20 – Google Trends is free and easy to use
- 02:35 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:44 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:48 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Search your keywords to get additional ideas for your content.
- Find the trending topics and try to integrate them into your posts.
- Find out how your brand is performing by utilizing Google Trends.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...