In Episode #443, Eric and Neil discuss how to use Google Trends to improve your SEO. Tune in to learn how Google Trends can give you an edge with your content. From seeing what’s currently trending online to discovering what pops up when you search your keywords, Google Trends gives you a picture of how you can improve your game.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Use Google Trends to Improve Your SEO
- 00:35 – Search for keywords that you are ranking for and Google Trends will give you additional ideas
- 00:58 – Google Trends will tell you what’s currently hot and integrate that content onto your website
- 01:25 – Eric is currently interested with cryptocurrency and he knows which keywords he needs to include in his writing
- 02:00 – Search for your brand on Google Trends to give you a better idea about whether or not you need to work on your branding
- 02:20 – Google Trends is free and easy to use
- 02:35 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:44 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:48 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Search your keywords to get additional ideas for your content.
- Find the trending topics and try to integrate them into your posts.
- Find out how your brand is performing by utilizing Google Trends.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...