In Episode #128, Neil and Eric share tips on how to use Google’s Search Console to grow your traffic. Listen to grow your understanding of the Google Search Console and how Google’s features can help you drive more traffic to your website.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Use Google’s Search Console to Grow your Traffic
- 00:37 – Google’s Search Console is a free SEO tool from Google
- 01:05 – Click on the search analytic section to know which clicks you should be getting
- 01:38 – Sort impressions and look at your CTR
- 02:37 – You should be using structured data
- 03:55 – Get started with Rich Cards
- 04:07 – Look at the crawl errors that are happening on your site
- 05:10 – Under search appearance, use “accelerate mobile pages” for gaining traffic from mobile
- 06:31 – Look-up “mobile usability”
- 07:02 – Look at the regions you’re targeting and select accordingly
- 08:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Search Console has so much to offer for FREE—get acquainted with it.
- Look at the pages that are getting impressions, but not many clicks. Make the adjustments necessary to optimize CTR.
- If you’re not using structured data, you’re losing traffic.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...