In episode #1237, we discuss how you can use Instagram hashtags optimally. If you wondered whether hashtags are still a thing – they are! Choosing a good mix of trending and specific hashtags will gain you more followers and extend the reach of your posts. Tune in to hear all about the awesome tool that can help you generate first-class hashtags!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Use Instagram Hashtags the Right Way.
- [00:37] Why using hashtags on Instagram is still relevant and important.
- [01:19] Checking your post insights on a business account to see the reach of your post.
- [02:08] Using a mix rather than only the biggest or trendiest hashtags.
- [02:32] How to use a tool like Ingramer to generate a good mix of hashtags.
- [03:13] The negative consequences of using hashtags that are too generic.
- [04:09] Getting a higher conversion of new followers when using specific hashtags.
- [05:10] The useful copying capability on Ingramer and saving the best hashtags.
- [05:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...