In Episode #74 Eric and Neil sit down to talk about live-streaming and how it can be used for your business. Listen as they talk about Periscope, Facebook Live, Snapchat Stories, and a number of other tools, and share their strategies for successful deployment.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Today’s topic: How to use live-streaming to market your business
- 00:57 – Facebook LIVE
- 01:10 – Facebook will promote it to EVERYONE
- 01:25 – Live Q and A
- 01:38 – Test different strategies
- 01:49 – Creates loyalty, builds your brand, etc.
- 02:08 – The results aren’t necessarily quick, but they do happen
- 02:29 – Frank Kern Facebook Live
- 02:43 – You CAN make money off of it
- 02:50 – How Eric uses Facebook live
- 03:23 – When you’re using live streaming tools, you need to identify which application has your ideal audience
- 03:43 – Specialize in one or two of the channels
- 04:27 – Telestream
- 05:37 – Neil’s test on Facebook Live
- 05:51 – After a day or two, no one watches it anymore
- 06:10 – Don’t keep your videos up for more than a week or two
- 06:28 – Do that, and more people will show up to your live broadcasts
- 06:52 – Don’t forget to tap into your other channels
3 Key Points:
- Understand which “LIVE” audience is best suited for your needs.
- You can make money off of live streams, but they’re really for branding.
- When you’re jumping into the live-streaming game for the first time, test different strategies.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...