In Episode #134, Neil and Eric discuss how to use Pinterest to drive more traffic and revenue. Tune in to discover the ways Neil, Eric and other entrepreneurs use Pinterest to drive more interest to their business at a low cost.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic and Revenue
- 00:45 – You can advertise in Pinterest
- 01:06 – The clicks in Pinterest are cheaper than other platforms
- 01:31 – Neil found the article The Pinterest Traffic Experiment: I’m Up 2350% in 60 Days at HustleNation.com
- 01:48 – The tool BoardBooster that can boost boards in Pinterest
- 02:54 – You can also automate pinning with BoardBooster
- 03:20 – Ezra Firestone Pinterest ads
- 04:33 – Samuel O taught Neil how to overcharge
- 05:46 – Ezra’s advertorial in Pinterest explained
- 06:17 – Pinterest, in general, has a lot of testing but you can eventually figure it out
- 06:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Pinterest may be underrated in the world of marketing, but it can do wonders.
- Use tools to analyze your data in Pinterest and take advantage of its cheap rate per click. .
- Pinterest, in general, requires a lot of testing, but you can eventually figure it out and make it work for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...