In Episode #134, Neil and Eric discuss how to use Pinterest to drive more traffic and revenue. Tune in to discover the ways Neil, Eric and other entrepreneurs use Pinterest to drive more interest to their business at a low cost.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic and Revenue
- 00:45 – You can advertise in Pinterest
- 01:06 – The clicks in Pinterest are cheaper than other platforms
- 01:31 – Neil found the article The Pinterest Traffic Experiment: I’m Up 2350% in 60 Days at HustleNation.com
- 01:48 – The tool BoardBooster that can boost boards in Pinterest
- 02:54 – You can also automate pinning with BoardBooster
- 03:20 – Ezra Firestone Pinterest ads
- 04:33 – Samuel O taught Neil how to overcharge
- 05:46 – Ezra’s advertorial in Pinterest explained
- 06:17 – Pinterest, in general, has a lot of testing but you can eventually figure it out
- 06:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Pinterest may be underrated in the world of marketing, but it can do wonders.
- Use tools to analyze your data in Pinterest and take advantage of its cheap rate per click. .
- Pinterest, in general, requires a lot of testing, but you can eventually figure it out and make it work for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...