In Episode #343, Eric and Neil discuss how to use polls to attract new customers. Tune in to learn how you can use polls to engage and interact with your customers and, at the same time, attract new leads!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Use Polls to Attract New Customers
- 00:40 – Neil was looking to acquire advertising companies that do pay per click management
- 00:47 – Neil had a poll on his website asking if people spend money on Google AdWords or Facebook ads
- 01:03 – Neil got 401 responses with 51% answering “yes”
- 01:22 – Neil modified the poll asking how much people spend on paid advertising
- 01:35 – Most of Eric’s clients leverage paid advertising
- 01:56 – Neil told Eric how he can leverage his leads using polls
- 02:29 – You can get people engaged through polls
- 02:47 – A poll is a way to have a conversation with your customer and not just a form that needs to be filled out
- 03:21 – Eric is considering removing Intercom and using chatbots, like ManyChat
- 03:30 – Eric will also try using polls
- 03:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Polls are a great way to engage with your customers and start a conversation.
- You can easily generate leads with polls—especially if you refrain from making it look like a form that needs to be filled out.
- A similar feature akin to polls is using Chatbots.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...