In Episode #135, Neil and Eric discuss the importance of quizzes to increase your leads. Tune in to discover how to create a short, well-made quiz that can increase your sales and how businesses today are taking advantage of this technique.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Use Quizzes to Increase Leads
- 01:36 – Quizzes should optimize for email collection
- 02:00 – Quizzes should match the offer
- 02:50 – Yuri Elkaim offers a lot in the health market and has implemented tons of quizzes
- 04:12 – Make sure you have at least 5 questions in your quizzes
- 04:30 – Use LeadQuizzes as a tool combined with Facebook ads
- 04:55 – Neil still uses quizzes in their funnel
- 05:10 – Revolution Golf also makes use of quizzes for their marketing
- 05:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The quiz should match and be consistent with your end offer—wrong leads means no sales.
- Quizzes should NOT be long, but just the right questions to pique your customer’s interest.
- Utilize quizzes by pairing it with other social media campaigns.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...