In Episode #135, Neil and Eric discuss the importance of quizzes to increase your leads. Tune in to discover how to create a short, well-made quiz that can increase your sales and how businesses today are taking advantage of this technique.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Use Quizzes to Increase Leads
- 01:36 – Quizzes should optimize for email collection
- 02:00 – Quizzes should match the offer
- 02:50 – Yuri Elkaim offers a lot in the health market and has implemented tons of quizzes
- 04:12 – Make sure you have at least 5 questions in your quizzes
- 04:30 – Use LeadQuizzes as a tool combined with Facebook ads
- 04:55 – Neil still uses quizzes in their funnel
- 05:10 – Revolution Golf also makes use of quizzes for their marketing
- 05:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The quiz should match and be consistent with your end offer—wrong leads means no sales.
- Quizzes should NOT be long, but just the right questions to pique your customer’s interest.
- Utilize quizzes by pairing it with other social media campaigns.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...