In Episode #135, Neil and Eric discuss the importance of quizzes to increase your leads. Tune in to discover how to create a short, well-made quiz that can increase your sales and how businesses today are taking advantage of this technique.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Use Quizzes to Increase Leads
- 01:36 – Quizzes should optimize for email collection
- 02:00 – Quizzes should match the offer
- 02:50 – Yuri Elkaim offers a lot in the health market and has implemented tons of quizzes
- 04:12 – Make sure you have at least 5 questions in your quizzes
- 04:30 – Use LeadQuizzes as a tool combined with Facebook ads
- 04:55 – Neil still uses quizzes in their funnel
- 05:10 – Revolution Golf also makes use of quizzes for their marketing
- 05:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The quiz should match and be consistent with your end offer—wrong leads means no sales.
- Quizzes should NOT be long, but just the right questions to pique your customer’s interest.
- Utilize quizzes by pairing it with other social media campaigns.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...