In Episode #135, Neil and Eric discuss the importance of quizzes to increase your leads. Tune in to discover how to create a short, well-made quiz that can increase your sales and how businesses today are taking advantage of this technique.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Use Quizzes to Increase Leads
- 01:36 – Quizzes should optimize for email collection
- 02:00 – Quizzes should match the offer
- 02:50 – Yuri Elkaim offers a lot in the health market and has implemented tons of quizzes
- 04:12 – Make sure you have at least 5 questions in your quizzes
- 04:30 – Use LeadQuizzes as a tool combined with Facebook ads
- 04:55 – Neil still uses quizzes in their funnel
- 05:10 – Revolution Golf also makes use of quizzes for their marketing
- 05:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The quiz should match and be consistent with your end offer—wrong leads means no sales.
- Quizzes should NOT be long, but just the right questions to pique your customer’s interest.
- Utilize quizzes by pairing it with other social media campaigns.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...