In episode #1837, Neil and Eric talk about ways to use SEO to find out what your customers want. From looking at the most searched questions to using Google autocomplete, there are so many ways to tap into people’s minds. Tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Use SEO to Figure Out Customer Needs.
- [00:27] How Neil uses SEO to find out what his customers need.
- [01:30] What you can use to find out what people are searching for.
- [02:00] Insights you can gain from Google autocomplete.
- [02:23] Other tools you can use to see what’s trending.
- [02:42] What to do once you are getting a lot of SEO traffic.
- [03:24] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...