In Episode #450, Eric and Neil discuss how to use surveying to boost your conversions. Tune in to learn how Neil uses surveys to boost his conversions and discover the RIGHT type of questions people will want to answer.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Use Surveying to Boost Your Conversions
- 00:40 – As long as your surveys are creative, it can be used to boost conversions
- 00:50 – Neil shares how he helped Eric with his surveys for Single Grain
- 01:07 – Surveying can generate more leads
- 01:17 – From your blog page, you can implement surveys to retrieve any kind of feedback
- 01:25 – Surveys can also be used for your pricing page
- 01:50 – Google has their own survey tools
- 01:55 – Qualaroo, Hotjar and Survey Monkey are some tools used for surveying
- 02:15 – You should be actively surveying
- 02:20 – Kissmetrics has s blog post that outlines the right questions to ask
- 02:37 – Keep your surveys short and with high impact questions that are right for your business
- 03:05 – Time your surveys
- 04:19 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:30 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The more creative you are with your surveys, the more leads will answer them.
- Utilize surveys for all sorts of purposes and feedback.
- Keep survey questions short, on-point, and relevant to your business and the type of data you want to gather.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...