In Episode #43 Neil and Eric hammer out the realities surrounding YouTube advertising. Want the two-word summary?—it’s awesome! YouTube advertising is one of the easiest ways to revolutionize your business, listen as Neil and Eric show you how.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – Does YouTube advertising REALLY work for your business?
- 00:38 – It’s a hidden GEM!
- 00:55 – Any time you’re running display, you’re looking for TRACTION more than anything
- 01:45 – Going all-in with YouTube advertising saved a company
- 02:10 – At CrazyEgg, YouTube advertising generated more revenue in one month than any other medium
- 02:52 – Check out Tai Lopez
- 03:33 – YouTube advertising is extremely profitable—but it is expensive to set up and it’s a lot of work
- 04:05 – Bid on pre-roll and search ads
- 04:40 – Leads coming in at less than $1 a pop
- 05:10 – For Growth Everywhere, we’re targeting entrepreneurial viewers
- 05:39 – Other people being lazy is your opportunity
- 06:41 – The key to getting an add that works really well is answering objections
- 07:47 – When people watch your ad and don’t buy, hit them with another ad, retarget them
- 08:30 – Get in on YouTube ads while the costs are low
3 Key Points:
- YouTube advertising is cheap right now but it won’t be forever.
- Someone else’s laziness is your competitive advantage.
- When your ad doesn’t resonate, retarget, retarget, retarget!
- Tai Lopez – A guy who did YouTube advertising RIGHT
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...