In episode #1233, we share strategies for making the most of your data. Customer data platforms and sales enablement tools can help you to track customer behavior and thus target them in more personalized and effective ways. Tune in to hear what you can do to double down on every site visitor!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Weaponize Your Data.
- [00:36] How the collection of data is increasing and becoming almost unmanageable.
- [00:53] Using customer data platforms to track customer behavior and target them.
- [01:28] How sales enablement tools can help you weaponize your data.
- [01:58] How BounceX helps you to get the maximum amount of revenue out of each visitor.
- [02:57] The size of company that Bounce X works for and advice for smaller companies.
- [03:40] An example of how IP and email addresses can be used for personalized marketing.
- [04:57] The benefits of using Supermetrics to connect the data within Google Data Studio.
- [05:40] The limitations of Google Analytics and how it differs from Google Data Studio.
- [06:35] That’s it for today!
- [06:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...