In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus users, this is a very low statistic. Compared to most other social networks, LinkedIn is craving content, so we say: give it to them! Learn more about posting consistently and encouraging engagement through your comments section, plus so much more, in today’s show!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Win at LinkedIn.
- [00:25] Two tips for winning at LinkedIn: firstly, post consistent content.
- [01:15] Secondly: encourage people to leave engaging comments on your posts.
- [02:14] Eric shares an example of how comments boosted impressions on one of his posts.
- [02:52] How you can let the LinkedIn algorithm work for you; take advantage of organic reach.
- [03:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:39] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...