In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus users, this is a very low statistic. Compared to most other social networks, LinkedIn is craving content, so we say: give it to them! Learn more about posting consistently and encouraging engagement through your comments section, plus so much more, in today’s show!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Win at LinkedIn.
- [00:25] Two tips for winning at LinkedIn: firstly, post consistent content.
- [01:15] Secondly: encourage people to leave engaging comments on your posts.
- [02:14] Eric shares an example of how comments boosted impressions on one of his posts.
- [02:52] How you can let the LinkedIn algorithm work for you; take advantage of organic reach.
- [03:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:39] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...