In episode #2017, Neil and Eric talk about how to win in a down market. It can be scary being an entrepreneur during a down market, but as a leader, it is crucial that you remain calm. Tune in for key investor tips on how to survive and thrive in a down market!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Win in a Down Market.
- [00:25] Our definition of a down market.
- [01:11] How things typically become more affordable in a down market and how to respond.
- [02:09] Why not panicking is key to persevering and thriving through a down market.
- [02:36] Warren Buffet’s advice: when people are fearful, be greedy, and when people are greedy, be fearful.
- [03:14] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:18] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...