In episode #2017, Neil and Eric talk about how to win in a down market. It can be scary being an entrepreneur during a down market, but as a leader, it is crucial that you remain calm. Tune in for key investor tips on how to survive and thrive in a down market!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Win in a Down Market.
- [00:25] Our definition of a down market.
- [01:11] How things typically become more affordable in a down market and how to respond.
- [02:09] Why not panicking is key to persevering and thriving through a down market.
- [02:36] Warren Buffet’s advice: when people are fearful, be greedy, and when people are greedy, be fearful.
- [03:14] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:18] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...