In episode #2017, Neil and Eric talk about how to win in a down market. It can be scary being an entrepreneur during a down market, but as a leader, it is crucial that you remain calm. Tune in for key investor tips on how to survive and thrive in a down market!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Win in a Down Market.
- [00:25] Our definition of a down market.
- [01:11] How things typically become more affordable in a down market and how to respond.
- [02:09] Why not panicking is key to persevering and thriving through a down market.
- [02:36] Warren Buffet’s advice: when people are fearful, be greedy, and when people are greedy, be fearful.
- [03:14] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:18] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...