In episode #2017, Neil and Eric talk about how to win in a down market. It can be scary being an entrepreneur during a down market, but as a leader, it is crucial that you remain calm. Tune in for key investor tips on how to survive and thrive in a down market!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Win in a Down Market.
- [00:25] Our definition of a down market.
- [01:11] How things typically become more affordable in a down market and how to respond.
- [02:09] Why not panicking is key to persevering and thriving through a down market.
- [02:36] Warren Buffet’s advice: when people are fearful, be greedy, and when people are greedy, be fearful.
- [03:14] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:18] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...