On episode #501, Eric and Neil discuss why they enjoy working out of luxury hotel lobbies, as opposed to a communal work space like WeWork. Tune in to hear why you should consider spending some of your time in luxury hotel lobbies.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Work from Luxury Hotels for Free (and Why WeWork Sucks)
- [00:35] Even though Neil is a WeWork member, he prefers to sit and work in the lobbies of luxury hotels.
- [01:09] No one has ever kicked him out of the lobby nor asked if he was a guest.
- [01:20] Eric finds WeWork expensive and disappointing.
- [01:42] WeWork is great for freelancers looking for companionship.
- [02:11] Lobbies of luxury hotels provide networking opportunities.
- [02:30] Try it, because it’s a good experience and is better than a Starbucks.
- [02:50] Entrepreneurs are doing this all time (it’s their MO).
- [03:09] Look for hotels that are holding conferences that are relevant to you; work from the lobby and you will be much more likely to generate business.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:47] Eric and Neil recommend the Problem Solvers podcast, because there is a great episode about the Hello Fresh CEO. To listen go to singlegrain.com/solve.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...