In Episode #485, Eric and Neil discuss how to write a killer blog conclusion that leaves the reader satisfied. Tune in to learn how having a conclusion can encourage the skimmer to read the entire article, encourage engagement through next steps and questions, and cap things off with a concise summary.
Time-stamped show notes:
- [00:28] – Today’s topic: How to Write a Killer Blog Conclusion That Leaves the Reader Satisfied
- [00:46] – How Neil always had a conclusion on Quick Sprout, his first big marketing blog.
- [01:09] – Ending a conclusion with a question mark encourages more comments.
- [01:19] – The conclusion should summarize the blog post. People scroll to the bottom and read the conclusion first.
- [01:46] – Eric likes to get to the point and extract value.
- [02:06] – Put next steps in the conclusion such as “leave a comment” and “check out this post”.
- [02:25] – Have conclusion, ask a question, and summarize things. Cap it off.
- [02:38] – That’s it for today!
- [02:41] – Marketing School is giving away a 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool. Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy.
- [02:51] – You can also learn how to win a one-year subscription to Crazy Egg.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
5 Ways to Increase Your Customer LTV in 2021...