How To Write Emails That People Are Excited To Receive
In episode #1594, we talk about the value of writing effective emails and how to do so. When it comes to writing emails for your subscriber list, your goal should be to get them excited about receiving the next one. Some key tactics we mention are using brevity and setting up a problem in the body of the email which the reader has to follow a link to get the solution to. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Write Emails That People Are Excited To Receive.
- [00:34] Your goal for emails should be for people to be excited to receive the next one.
- [01:08] Asking people questions in emails to drive engagement.
- [01:28] Include content about timely topics in your emails.
- [01:51] Keep your emails short and to the point, and add a clickable link at the end.
- [02:22] Don’t provide the solution in the email, but at the other end of the link.
- [03:20] Some popular newsletters Eric reads.
- [04:08] Metrics from Neil about how well different email tactics work.
- [05:00] Learning about what works in emails from SEO data.
- [05:18] Gather data on effectiveness and use it to guide future tactics.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:44] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...