How To Write Emails That People Are Excited To Receive
In episode #1594, we talk about the value of writing effective emails and how to do so. When it comes to writing emails for your subscriber list, your goal should be to get them excited about receiving the next one. Some key tactics we mention are using brevity and setting up a problem in the body of the email which the reader has to follow a link to get the solution to. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Write Emails That People Are Excited To Receive.
- [00:34] Your goal for emails should be for people to be excited to receive the next one.
- [01:08] Asking people questions in emails to drive engagement.
- [01:28] Include content about timely topics in your emails.
- [01:51] Keep your emails short and to the point, and add a clickable link at the end.
- [02:22] Don’t provide the solution in the email, but at the other end of the link.
- [03:20] Some popular newsletters Eric reads.
- [04:08] Metrics from Neil about how well different email tactics work.
- [05:00] Learning about what works in emails from SEO data.
- [05:18] Gather data on effectiveness and use it to guide future tactics.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:44] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...