In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good body to match the punchy subject line. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Write Perfect Cold Emails That Don’t Get Ignored.
- [00:35] Hear about the cold email Neil just received.
- [01:06] The cold email subject lines that Neil believes do really well.
- [01:26] Eric’s take on the subject lines that stand out.
- [02:28] Neil and Eric’s experience cold emailing Zynga.
- [02:51] Hear Neil’s experience of sending a cold email that turned into an ‘issue.’
- [04:00] The body of your email has to match the catchy title.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...