In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good body to match the punchy subject line. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Write Perfect Cold Emails That Don’t Get Ignored.
- [00:35] Hear about the cold email Neil just received.
- [01:06] The cold email subject lines that Neil believes do really well.
- [01:26] Eric’s take on the subject lines that stand out.
- [02:28] Neil and Eric’s experience cold emailing Zynga.
- [02:51] Hear Neil’s experience of sending a cold email that turned into an ‘issue.’
- [04:00] The body of your email has to match the catchy title.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....