In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good body to match the punchy subject line. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Write Perfect Cold Emails That Don’t Get Ignored.
- [00:35] Hear about the cold email Neil just received.
- [01:06] The cold email subject lines that Neil believes do really well.
- [01:26] Eric’s take on the subject lines that stand out.
- [02:28] Neil and Eric’s experience cold emailing Zynga.
- [02:51] Hear Neil’s experience of sending a cold email that turned into an ‘issue.’
- [04:00] The body of your email has to match the catchy title.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...
In episode #1570, we bring you part one of our three-part series on paid newsletters: Why you should start a subscription newsletter in 2021! People want to learn specialized skills these days, so hig...