In episode #1840, we give you top tips for writing cold emails that convert. Cold emails are a numbers game but you can still hook more people than you do now if you follow our advice. By using brief text that contains no-brainer offers and uses the formatting we recommend, you will see your conversions skyrocket.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Write Quick, Effective Cold Emails That Convert.
- [00:27] The poor response rate that longwinded cold emails bring.
- [00:52] Using no-brainer offers in brief emails to boost conversions.
- [01:57] Targeting the specific industry you serve.
- [02:16] Addressing problems and giving solutions in the email.
- [02:46] The more customized the better.
- [03:00] Examples of successful cold emails Neil and Eric used.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:46] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...