In episode #1840, we give you top tips for writing cold emails that convert. Cold emails are a numbers game but you can still hook more people than you do now if you follow our advice. By using brief text that contains no-brainer offers and uses the formatting we recommend, you will see your conversions skyrocket.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Write Quick, Effective Cold Emails That Convert.
- [00:27] The poor response rate that longwinded cold emails bring.
- [00:52] Using no-brainer offers in brief emails to boost conversions.
- [01:57] Targeting the specific industry you serve.
- [02:16] Addressing problems and giving solutions in the email.
- [02:46] The more customized the better.
- [03:00] Examples of successful cold emails Neil and Eric used.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:46] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...