In episode #1840, we give you top tips for writing cold emails that convert. Cold emails are a numbers game but you can still hook more people than you do now if you follow our advice. By using brief text that contains no-brainer offers and uses the formatting we recommend, you will see your conversions skyrocket.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Write Quick, Effective Cold Emails That Convert.
- [00:27] The poor response rate that longwinded cold emails bring.
- [00:52] Using no-brainer offers in brief emails to boost conversions.
- [01:57] Targeting the specific industry you serve.
- [02:16] Addressing problems and giving solutions in the email.
- [02:46] The more customized the better.
- [03:00] Examples of successful cold emails Neil and Eric used.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:46] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...