In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How We Are Going to Get to 1 Million Podcast Downloads Per Month
- [00:50] They know their podcasts stats aren’t as high as some other more popular podcasters.
- [01:10] They want their download numbers to increase because…
- [01:54] …They want to help more people!
- [02:16] If Eric and Neil reach 1 Million downloads, they will reach more people. They also think this community of listeners will help them learn something new, in turn.
- [03:18] It has been over two years of podcasting and they know they are performing a needed service.
- [03:51] Incentives are a great way to get what you need from customers.
- [04:20] Some ideas Eric and Neil are going to test out are: premiere seats for those that rated and reviewed.
- [05:22] Look into how you can incentivize your team to do better work.
- [05:28] That’s all for today!
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...